FST Technical is seeking an experienced Chemical Engineer with 10+ years of Ultrapure Water projects experience specific to the high tech manufacturing industry. The selected candidate will be a subject matter expert, have a degree in engineering, and have advanced knowledge of Design, Construction and Startup and Commissioning project phases.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Prepare conceptual and detail details in AutoCAD
- Ensure specifications and standards are implemented
- Participate in defining work scope for Engineering and Construction bid documents
- Participate in the review and selection of bids as well as the issuance of contracts
- Provide ongoing QA/QC review of design as well as construction
- Research and answer RFI’s
- Participate in the creation of project schedules and track project milestones
- Work closely with system owners and other stakeholders to ensure a smooth transfer of design content to construction and commissioning
B.S. degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Environmental, etc)
10+ years in a Chemical Engineering role with either client or consulting engineer firm.
5+ years of experience specific to high tech manufacturing facilities. I.e., semiconductor, life science, consumer products, etc.
Special consideration will be given to candidates who have:
A P.E. in the State of Arizona
Have Master’s degree in Engineering or MBA
Have formal training and expert knowledge of LEAN Construction practices
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.